Licensed Acupuncturist / Chinese Herbalist
East Asian Medical Practitioner
- 15 Years of Professional Practice
- Bastyr University Graduate, 1997 – Master of Science of Acupuncture
- Adjunct Faculty – Bastyr University & Everest College
- Diplomate of Acupuncture, Nationally board certified by NCCAOM
- Past President and Member, Washington East Asian Medicine Association
John Frostad began his interests in natural health care while finishing his business degree. He received his academic and clinical training at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA. He began his private practice in 1997 in the Milton / Edgewood area. In 2002, he founded Edgewood Natural Health LLC, a mutli-disciplinary natural health clinic.
John has taught traditional Chinese diagnosis at Bastyr University. He spent 8 years as adjunct faculty at Everest College of Massage, teaching anatomy & physiology and Eastern massage methods. On occasion, he also teaches various continuing education courses.
John practices traditional Chinese acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. He also has training and experience in Tuina (Chinese massage).